BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Team Captain

Team Captain
My name is Ms. Goleski. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. This is my third year teaching Kindergarten here at Neptune Beach Elementary. I graduated from UNF with a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. I grew up in the beautiful town of Stuart, Florida. I love the the beach, boating, and traveling. I have been fortunate enough to see many parts of the world and look forward to many more journeys in the future. I love teaching more than anything. I truly believe that I was meant to be a teacher and I am lucky to be able to do what I love everyday! 

Contact Information

Room 105
School Phone #: 904-247-5954
Email: GoleskiH@DuvalSchools.org
Blog: www.TeamGoleski.Blogspot.com

Sight Words & Word Families

Your child is expected to know the following sight words from memory as well as any words associated with each word family below. Thank you for your support in working with your child towards his/her educational success!

Sight Words: I - see - look - at - my - like - a - to - and - go - we - big - can - this - in - you - is - it - you - here - get - did - for - have - am - to - said - the - me - will - with

Word Families: -at, -an, -ot, -og, -it, -ig

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Day at the Movies/Park

0 comments: